San Diego State University has decided that anyone who wants to teach medical students at their institution must PROVE that they not only believe the anti-American ideology of Woketarianism, they must demonstrate how they are taking action to support this violent revolutionary movement. This university receives tax dollars so the government is funding an institution openly working to destroy it.
Redstate has reported on the school’s listing for candidates to teach its medical students that lists requirements that go beyond your scientific credentials. They posted the job listing, which starts off asking for relevant qualifications, but it continues (from Redstate):
The document instructs, “Please use short descriptive phrases to provide specific [illustrations] of how you meet the Building on Inclusive Excellence (BIE) criteria.”
Examples of involvement are offered:
- Indigenous student mentoring committee, 2017
- Ability ally program sponsor, 2018
- Grant for health disparities research in rural Black communities
For the remainder of the form, each applicant must prove:
- Experience or commitment “to research that engages underrepresented communities”
- Commitment to “engaging in service with underrepresented populations within the discipline”
- Experience or commitment “to extending knowledge of opportunities and challenges in achieving artistic/scholarly success to members of an underrepresented group”
- Knowledge “of barriers for underrepresented students and faculty within the discipline”
- Experience or commitment “to teaching and mentoring underrepresented students”
- Research interests “that contribute to diversity and equal opportunity in higher education”
- Experience or commitment “to integrating understanding of underrepresented populations and communities into research”
- Experience or commitment “to developing expertise in cross-cultural communication and collaboration”
Lest you be confused at what seems, on its face, innocuous language. This is the language of the Woketarian, and Woketarians are reliant on the philosophical suppositions of post-structuralism, which holds that EVERYTHING is connected to EVERYTHING, so when one sees requirements that demand you demonstrate how you are helping “underrepresented” populations, that word should be connected to EVERYTHING in the woketarian ideology.
That ideology of fear, hate, and fake hope, the ideology of power for the DNC-CCP, holds as its central tenant that white people invented evil, and therefore everything white people created should be dismantled, including the American republic, Christianity, and even fact-based evidence leading to impartial adjudication. Without this belief that “we have to kill the white devil or we’re all gonna die,” the progmerican left would have no power whatsoever. This is the fear that drives the terrorism these people commit every day against innocent Americans.
It is an ideology of a different country, progmerica (which is no America at all), than the one this seditionist university has derived at least some of its funding from. And now, they want to assure that every medical student that goes through their halls is indoctrinated in this anti-American, anti-human, anti-Christian, anti-white, anti-heterosexual cult. They want our doctors to hate us if we ain’t “woke.”
Who can trust a medical institution that not only allows such terrorist corruption in their schools, they require it?