Business News, Freedom News, Gold Standard, Robert Zoellick, World Bank
The Gold Standard is making increasingly more sense to a wider circle of economic experts. On the heels of Robert Zoeillick, President of the World Bank, more economists are coming forward proclaiming the soundness of the gold standard and how it could prevent the total collapse of debt-based economies. The Freedomist advocates the gold standard as the new-old standard for our currency, and the current economic system overscores that point.
When the price of gold tipped $1,400 a troy ounce this week, the news fit right into a frenzy over the metal ignited by the World Bank president on Monday.
In a Financial Times column, Robert Zoellick wrote that the global economy should consider using the price of gold as an “international reference point of market expectations about inflation, deflation and future currency values.”
His statement was immediately taken, in some quarters at least, as a call for a return to the gold standard. Although he later clarified his point, the fire had been lit. And Zoellick, for the moment, became a hero for a small group that believes the U.S. should return to the gold standard. At the same time, he drew ire from mainstream economists tired of having the discussion in the first place.
NATURAL AND SAFE- Look and FEEL Younger!
Hey, looking to look and feel beautiful and younger? OK, CLICK on this picture, right now, and you'll find out how you can start looking and feeling younger, more like who you REALLY are, quickly, naturallly....
Still haven't clicked? You want to feel and look like who you really are inside, right? Go ahead, click on the picture now!
- Gadsden Review Debuts- gadsdenreview.com
- NSA Wireless
- Verizon NSA Meme
- Sarah Hall Ingraom- Video
- Obama to Planned Parenthood- "God Bless You"- a Newsfire Flame- Video
- Conservative Victory Project- the NRO Interview Buckley would Hate
- Obama and Romney Debate Energy Policy in 2nd Presidential Debate
- Obama's Not Optimal If Four Americans Get Killed Gaffe
- The Hofstra Debate
- Obama's Smoking Gun on Benghazi
Tagsbusiness news cairo Celebrity News christian movies christian world church news congress Conservative News Headlines Delaware News egypt riots Election 2012 feeds freed news freedomist freedomist freedomist retweeters list freedom news freedom tweets Government News gov news govnewstweets green news Headlines left blogs left news mitt romney mubarik obama news Obama Watch politics progressive progressive news result right wing news romney4president romney 2012 romneycare tcot Tea Party Tea Party News Tech Top world headlines world news world news headlines world news tweets yahoo
I AM FREEDOMIST- ARE YOU?
- Minuteman Raid raises Bill of Rights Concerns
- Progressivism Explained
- A New Common Sense- Start Local For Freedom
- The Freedomist Pledge
- IF Romney Wins, What Will 2013 Look Like?
- Chavez Wins 3rd Term in Venezuela Election
- Obama 2013- IF Obama Wins- Hope Lives On
- Obama Race Speech- The Real One
- Obama Debate Meme- a Picture Mash-up
- Romney Trounces Obama At Debate