Lawrence Lessig displays Jesus singing “I will survive” half naked through the streets, getting hit by a bus at the end..
Lawrence “Larry” Lessig (born June 3, 1961) is an American academic and political activist. He is best known as a proponent of reduced legal restrictions on copyright, trademark, and radio frequency spectrum, particularly in technology applications.
He is a director of the Edward J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics at Harvard University and a professor of law at Harvard Law School. Prior to rejoining Harvard, he was a professor of law at Stanford Law School and founder of its Center for Internet and Society. Lessig is a founding board member of Creative Commons, a board member of the Software Freedom Law Center and a former board member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The Center for Internet and Society is a project founded by Lawrence Lessig at Stanford Law School. It supports scholarly research on internet law, especially copyright andtrademark issues. It also houses the Stanford Cyberlaw Clinic. Its website states its mission:
- In the heart of the Silicon Valley, legal doctrine is emerging that will determine the course of civil rights and technological innovation for decades to come. The Center for Internet and Society (CIS), housed at Stanford Law School and a part of the Law, Science and Technology Program, is at the apex of this evolving area of law.
The Stanford Center for Internet and Society’s “Fair Use Project” (“the FUP”) was founded in 2006 to provide legal support to a range of projects designed to clarify, and extend, the boundaries of “fair use” in order to enhance creative freedom.
The FUP represents filmmakers, musicians, artists, writers, scholars and other content creators in a range of disputes that raise important questions concerning fair use and the limits of intellectual property rights. In doing so, it relies on a network of talented lawyers within the Center for Internet and Society, as well as attorneys in law firms and public interest organizations that are dedicated to advancing the mission of the FUP.
The FUP provides an expanding array of assistance to content creators. It has advised prominent creators and distributors of documentary films concerning fair use, defamation, trademark infringement, and other issues relating to the appropriate bounds of free expression. While is impossible to eliminate completely the risk of a dispute, this analysis helps reduce and identify liability and litigation risks before the fact, so that informed decisions can be made.
NATURAL AND SAFE- Look and FEEL Younger!
Hey, looking to look and feel beautiful and younger? OK, CLICK on this picture, right now, and you'll find out how you can start looking and feeling younger, more like who you REALLY are, quickly, naturallly....
Still haven't clicked? You want to feel and look like who you really are inside, right? Go ahead, click on the picture now!
- Gadsden Review Debuts- gadsdenreview.com
- NSA Wireless
- Verizon NSA Meme
- Sarah Hall Ingraom- Video
- Obama to Planned Parenthood- "God Bless You"- a Newsfire Flame- Video
- Conservative Victory Project- the NRO Interview Buckley would Hate
- Obama and Romney Debate Energy Policy in 2nd Presidential Debate
- Obama's Not Optimal If Four Americans Get Killed Gaffe
- The Hofstra Debate
- Obama's Smoking Gun on Benghazi
Tagsbusiness news cairo Celebrity News christian movies christian world church news congress Conservative News Headlines Delaware News egypt riots Election 2012 feeds freed news freedomist freedomist freedomist retweeters list freedom news freedom tweets Government News gov news govnewstweets green news Headlines left blogs left news mitt romney mubarik obama news Obama Watch politics progressive progressive news result right wing news romney4president romney 2012 romneycare tcot Tea Party Tea Party News Tech Top world headlines world news world news headlines world news tweets yahoo
I AM FREEDOMIST- ARE YOU?
- Minuteman Raid raises Bill of Rights Concerns
- Progressivism Explained
- A New Common Sense- Start Local For Freedom
- The Freedomist Pledge
- IF Romney Wins, What Will 2013 Look Like?
- Chavez Wins 3rd Term in Venezuela Election
- Obama 2013- IF Obama Wins- Hope Lives On
- Obama Race Speech- The Real One
- Obama Debate Meme- a Picture Mash-up
- Romney Trounces Obama At Debate